JOB ADVERT FOR EXECUTIVE | EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS
We are looking for an experienced Event specialist with proven track record in managing events, exhibitions and road shows for ISRA. You will be in charge of every facet of events which includes planning, execution and post evaluation of ISRA’s strategic events.
- You will identify, plan, design, execute and report ISRA’s events from the pre-event phase, during the event and post event;
- You will be working with cross functional team together in crafting experiences from the events
- You will be liaising with the media – print and electronic in informing and promoting the events;
- You will assist in the annual budget preparation for annual events;
- You will assist in ad- hoc assignments as and when necessary.
- A big picture professional yet able to pin point details with at least 3 years exciting related experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related field
- A passionate ambassador for the organization and able to translate our goals in presenting the events to the intended market
- A solid Customer focused professional that would able to offer solutions and great experience to our event attendees;
- A professional that possess great communication skills (both written and verbal), analytical and critical thinking at the same time;
- Familiar with business principles and practices;
- A brilliant computer user (Microsoft Office suite. Desktop publishing and digital editing
- suite definitely a plus)
- Committed to task and deadlines
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
JOB ADVERT FOR FINANCE ASSISTANT
Assisting the finance Senior Executive in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and finance transactions.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the unit.
- Help oversee and manage project accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basisAdhere to the company's or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.